8.25.2015

Just being happily amazed at online learning. I just checked some metrics at Craftsy.com...

In the last two years 170,919 individual people have taken my free course: Professional Family Portraits at http://www.craftsy.com

Nearly 8,000 more have signed up to take one of my two other classes.

Before the advent of online edutainment these classes would have been workshops with about 10 students in each. I would have had to teach 17,000 workshops to reach the same audience that I have with the free class.... amazing.

Post processing at my Craftsy.com studio with a Wacom Cintiq.

Behind the scenes at the video production.

Our Super Model: Victoria. 





I explain stuff. 

I play with gear.

And then we shoot.


Wooden Tripod Rocks.


6 comments:

Max Rottersman said...

I'm watching the course with my daughter. I don't have the heart to tell her you broke up with Sony after the course was done :)

Kirk, Photographer/Writer said...

Just think of it as a trial separation. :-)

Paul said...

I've done both your family portrait and studio portrait course and thoroughly enjoyed both - and you even answered a couple of questions I asked.

Would you like me to send you a wish list for a few more courses? :)

Michael Matthews said...

Say...back in the days of direct mail that would have been an almost 5% conversion rate, contacts made to sales acquired. All achieved without the costs of layout, printing, or postage. Not bad, you think?

Digbats said...

Hope the wooden tripod does not rock...

:-D

neopavlik said...

Doesn't hurt to have a pretty model too ! : )